Requisition ID: 80755
As a Human Capital Management (HCM) Specialist, you will be part of the Field Support team that provides front-end support for all departments within Kiewit Business Services. You will be responsible for providing updates, maintenance, analysis, and data cleansing of the companys organizational structure and personnel data. This is a fast-paced, challenging environment that provides each team member with the opportunity to continuously learn and grow in all facets of Kiewit's core business activities. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and learn all aspects of our business and to help prepare you for a long, successful career with Kiewit.
Kiewit Business Services (KBS) is a cross-functional shared service organization that provides the business units with customer-specific services focused on cost and business value. Our services include non-core, yet essential, functions of our businesses including accounts payable, accounts receivable, change control, human capital management, payroll, project initiation, compliance and continuous improvement.
At Kiewit, the scale of our operations is huge. Our construction and engineering projects span across the United States, Canada and Mexico, improving and connecting communities with every initiative. We depend on our high-performing operations support professionals they're the glue that holds multiple areas of the business together and the catalysts that make things happen. We hire only the most driven people and we offer them diverse career opportunities, strong leadership and mentorship, rewarding, collaborative work, and responsibility they won't find just anywhere. We're always pushing new limits. You can too.
This is a shared services environment in Kiewit Business Center, a Professional office setting in Omaha, NE
- Create and maintain organizational management data elements in SAP
- Understand the organizational structure of the company and functionality of the system to assist internal customers
- Maintain and update personnel records and HR master data in SAP
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external Kiewit departments; understands Kiewit's core business and promotes a sense of urgency toward business critical issues
- Reliable and consistent attendance
- Support and participate in collaboration activities to promote and implement continuous process improvement
- Perform other job-related tasks as needed or assigned
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft products, specifically Excel
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to analyze data and recognize discrepancies
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; clearly conveys messages and ideas, gains understanding; generates interest and holds attention, listens and is open to the ideas of others
- Highly motivated and self-directed; initiative and a sense of urgency to get things done
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze data and recognize discrepancies
- Ability to understand both functional and end-to-end processes and controls
- Excellent organization and time management skills; ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish assigned work
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy with minimal supervision in a high volume environment
- Excellent customer service and collaboration skills; ability to connect and build relationships with others inside and outside the organization
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills; ability to use logic and reasoning to analyze and identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Open to change and new information; able to rapidly adapt to changing conditions or unexpected obstacles; demonstrates flexibility in thought and action; understands the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Business-related degree preferred
- Previous SAP experience preferred
As one of North Americas largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2018 revenues of $9 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 20,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We're Different
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
|Date Posted||September 23, 2019|
|Date Closes||November 22, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories