Requisition ID: 81010
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Provide technical support of SAP applications and interfaces in our various environments. Ensure quick turnaround in identifying complex application issues and providing timely solutions. Develop, code, document and execute unit and systems integration tests. Perform monitoring and performance tuning of custom and delivered applications. Ensure application support activities are performed per departmental standards and all SLAs are met. Work with other technical and functional teams to identify and resolve application issues. Mentor and coach junior developer resources. Participate in team on-call rotation.
- Must have bachelors* (or foreign equivalent) in information technology or related.
- Five years' experience as an: APP. Developer, Associate IT consultant, SAP consultant, lead consultant, Software engineer or related.
- Experience must include: experience with SAP tools and Technologies (SAP ABAP, SAP business workflow functions, SAPUI5, SAP Fiori, OData services, scripts, smart forms, adobe forms, BADIs, Enhancement framework, module pool programming, screen painter, web dynpro, SAP query, infosets.
- Experience with mobile and desktop web Applications using SAP Fiori, SAP UI5 , net weaver gateway OData services.
- Experience with resource related billing(RRB) scheduling tool and DP91 for periodic project billing utilizing the cost from cost accounting.
- Integration technologies using ALE/IDOC, web service, BAPI, RFC and Experience with pricing tool to upload the conditions rates for creating sales order to invoice. SAP system upgrades including SPAU/SPDD, DBACOCKPIT for indexing, custom programs corrections and exchange of SSH keys with third-party systems.
*employer will accept 7 years total experience (including experience listed above) in lieu of a bachelor's degree and 5 years' experience. Employer will accept any suitable combination of education training or experience
As one of North Americas largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2018 revenues of $9 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 20,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We're Different
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
|Date Posted||August 13, 2019|
|Date Closes||October 12, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories