Requisition ID: 80157
Are you searching for an opportunity to use your Finance or related degree in the real world? As a Treasury Analyst with Kiewit, you'll be making an impact and will grow with us. This is not a transactional role. Come in and hit the ground running with exposure to as much as you would like. Your focus for this role will be analysis and strategy, with a diverse project list. Youll learn from leaders that have developed their own careers within Kiewit and understand what its like and what it takes.
As a Treasury Analyst, you'll gain valuable experience in the finance field as a member of the Treasury Department. You will report directly to the Manager of Corporate Finance, and will be responsible for a variety of finance and treasury related work that is meaningful to the success of the department and company. You will have the opportunity to develop and grow your skills in financial analysis and leadership.
This position is based out of our Kiewit Plaza in Omaha, NE. This is a corporate office in a professional office setting
- Financial analysis of bank and corporate structure and strength
- Coordination and administration of Kiewit's credit lines and letters of credit
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with banks and internal business partners
- Economic and capital market analysis and reporting
- Bank market analysis and reporting
- Credit line covenants compliance tracking and reporting
- Escrow investments
- Other corporate finance projects as assigned
We are seeking an entry-level candidate who has recently graduated, or expects to graduate in Spring of 2019, with the following qualifications:
- Finance or related degree required
- 0 2 years of experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to understand and perform financial analysis
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Driven to meet deadlines and work on highly time-sensitive project
- Ability to travel > 5%
As one of North Americas largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2018 revenues of $9 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 20,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We're Different
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
|Date Posted||May 17, 2019|
|Date Closes||July 16, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories