- Manage efficient operation and responsibility of truck, cleanliness, equipment care, food quality/consistency and food safety
- Teach how to create, plan & price a menu and how to prep the food before putting it into the food truck
- Teach about Regulation and permits you need to have as well as how to properly set up a food truck
- Must have cooking experience and food truck experience
- At least one year of experience
- Knowledge of how to operate a food truck
- Ability to pass a background check, have a valid U.S. driver's license and good driving record
- Teaching experience is preferred
Requires prolonged standing or sitting. Requires frequent bending, stooping, or stretching.
Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time, use hands to operate computer keyboard, telephone, and other basic office equipment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, and use a phone. Some travel, by vehicle, may be required. Reading, writing, calculating, social interaction skills, reasoning/analysis, and ability to work with minimal supervision, high degree of problem-solving, organizational skills with the teaching and learning process, and high level of inter-personal skills is preferred.
Salary : $25-$30/hour
for more information on benefits and perks.