This position will be responsible for delivering all levels of clinical instruction and supervision for the Dental Hygiene program. Duties include, but are not limited to, teaching and overseeing clinical sessions, assessment of student learning, and responsibility for materials and supplies. Assignments may also include teaching at multiple sites during the course of a semester, as clinical experiences may be held at a variety of dental care facilities.
- Current Licensed Dental Hygienist.
- Graduate of a Dental Hygiene program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Bachelor's degree in any field required.
- Must have regular availability on one or more of the following: Wednesday (AM), Thursday (PM), Friday (AM).
- Hiring process includes ability to pass a background check, a valid driver's license, and a good driving record.
Capable of creating a clinical/lab environment, which is conducive to student learning and strong motivation to work/serve under-prepared students.
Ability to occasionally lift 10 pounds, ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time, use hands to operate computer keyboard, telephone, and other basic office equipment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, and use a phone. Some travel, by vehicle, may be required.
Iowa Western offers free access to our brand new Wellness Center and fitness classes to all part-time employees and their spouses.
for more information on benefits and perks.