Performs a wide range of facilities services tasks including non-technical maintenance of plumbing, electrical, heating, ventilating, and/or air conditioning facilities and equipment, at a level not requiring formal licensure. May be required to perform tasks of other unlicensed trades, such as a light equipment operator, carpenter, painter, and/or locksmith.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· Monitors, maintains, and performs standard repairs to building electrical facilities and systems
· Monitors performance of heating, ventilation, and cooling systems for the facility
· Monitors and performs non-technical maintenance of plumbing systems
· Performs carpentry maintenance tasks
· Ability to repair and maintain appliances and heating and cooling equipment.
· Knowledge of one or more building trades.
· Ability to pass a background check, have a valid driver's license and good driving record.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
· Work involves almost constant exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, toxic chemicals, bio-hazardous materials, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, and/or loud noises.
· Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.
· Extensive physical activity. Requires strenuous physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 50 pounds.
for more information on benefits and perks.