- Bachelor's Degree
- Iowa Western's Student Services Division fosters learning environments that engage and empower our students to grow and develop. All Student Services staff members must have the ability to excel in a team and individual settings, multi-task, problem solve, manage their time, and maintain positive relationships with students, staff, and faculty while thriving in a fast pace environment.
- A minimum of two years of progressively responsible experience in student services at a post-secondary institution is required, preferably in academic advising, student development, or a similar department.
- Experience that demonstrates: sensitivity to and an understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, ethnic, and disability backgrounds of community college students.
- The ability to provide leadership, supervision, direction, support, and guidance to the College Success Advising staff members.
- Ability to pass a background check.
Salary : 42,000
We offer a quality of life that is hard to match in the metro area! Come explore the possibilities at IWCC, where The World Is Waiting!
Click here for more information on benefits and perks.