About UsAt HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our About Us video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
HDR Real Estate Broker is the responsible Real Estate Broker assigned by HDR to conduct real estate transactions on behalf of HDR and is required to exercise reasonable supervision over licensed agents, assistants and unlicensed assistants in their office. An HDR Real Estate Broker may not receive a commission or other compensation for their services through HDR. This includes representing the real estate interests of HDR clients and for overseeing the HDR Real Estate Licensees in that state.
HDR Real Estate Broker Duties:
· Maintaining individual real estate Broker licensing
· Complying with all applicable real estate licensing laws and regulations
· Oversight for the creation, use, and retention of real estate transaction records
· Preparing and maintaining office policies and procedures that meet state licensing and HDR business requirements
· Implementation and communication of office RE policies and procedures.
· Providing guidance to and oversight of HDR Real Estate Licensees in coordination with Licensee supervisor
· Verifying employee compliance with state and client requirements
· Training licensed and unlicensed assistants (R/W Technicians)
· Supervising escrow accounts
Why HDRAt HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
|Date Posted||June 28, 2017|
|Date Closes||June 28, 2018|
|Located In||Indianapolis, IN|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories