HDR|ICA is an employee owned organization and leader in asset management and maintenance that excels at delivering quality products and services for clients. We have a contract with Harris County Toll Road Authority (HCTRA) to maintain 314 lane miles and 66,177 square footage of facility space.
The Skilled Laborer is responsible for the maintenance on different toll facilities and assets on the project roadways that are being maintained. Other responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Concrete Work (i.e. barrier walls, sound walls, traffic islands, slope paving,
foundations, gatorheards, columns, etc.),
- Minor roadway repair,
- Lighting, plumbing, & carpentry,
- Floor installation,
- Crash cushion attenuator(CCA) repair,
- Guardrail repair,
- Accident repair and clean-up,
- Drainage repair (i.e. manholes and inlets),
- Applying MgCI to the roadway during cold-weather.
- Support HCTRA's de-icing and emergency operations