Alternate Locations:Boston, MA (Massachusetts); Charlotte, NC (North Carolina); Dover, NH (New Hampshire); Omaha, NE (Nebraska)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customers lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $238 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2018.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
General Purpose of Job
Join Lincolns Group Protection marketing team to manage our current marketing technology and adapt it based on analytical insight and help lead implementation of new technology that will enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the Marketing & Strategy team. This high performer will become the go-to resource for Marketing team members regarding marketing technology capabilities and opportunities, best practices for optimal usage and troubleshooting. S/he will have strong communication skills, conceptual abilities to create and vet new ideas and be a selfless team player. S/he will drive projects from ideation through completion—consolidating feedback from cross-functional teams, making recommendations and helping deliver integrated solutions to move the GP marketing team forward in its technology capabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Collaborates with Marketing & Strategy teams (Marketing, Innovation, Customer Experience, Market Intelligence) to understand and document current & emerging more complex technology needs and pain points, and proposes viable solutions.
- Consults with and acts as a resource for Marketing partners/stakeholders across various functions within for his/her assigned area(s) to articulate marketing technology capabilities and provide as-needed training or assistance.
- Consults/Analyze on more complex assignments and/or projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Drives the development and adoption of transformational capabilities on assigned platform(s), or conducts research to explore alternative platforms and make recommendations to management
- Engages with training department and/or other training resources to educate users on marketing technologies & capabilities and on best practices to leverage existing and new tools to their full potential.
- Facilitates change management efforts related to the implementation and adoption of new marketing technologies.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Produces more complex, monthly reporting & analytics.
- Regularly assesses current technology capabilities to ensure they meet current and future business needs
- Represents for his/her assigned area(s) within overall CRM enhancement initiatives, and proposes the most viable solution(s) for integrating enhanced CRM data with applicable technologies for his/her assigned area.
- Represents Marketings interests and advocates for approaches that will ensure a superior user experience on enterprise and/or assigned business areas platforms.
- Serves as a resource to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on more complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Supports digital strategy and initiatives by proposing viable technology solutions, leading implementation, management, and troubleshootingincluding LFG.com and other marketing technologies.
- Supports marketing technology initiatives and delivery capability roadmap for his/her assigned area(s).
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's) - Minimum Required in in Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, or similar field
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, or similar field or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelors) (Minimum Required)
- 3-5 years’ experience in development, implementation, and administration of marketing technologies directly aligned to the specific responsibilities for this role (Required)
- Capable of articulating ideas/presenting work to management and peers to create enthusiasm
- Outstanding attitude and ability to respond appropriately to constructive feedback
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Self-prioritize workload to meet deliverables
- Travel Type: National Domestic
- Travel Amount: Minimal
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.