Alternate Locations: Fort Wayne, IN (Indiana); Greensboro, NC (North Carolina); Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About The Company
Led by over 10,000 employees – including you – Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses.
This position will provide leadership and direction on complex projects/initiatives through execution of consulting services and portfolio management, which includes but is not limited to accountability for implementation of project deliverables with a focus on business planning, communications and change management within Corporate Finance.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Analyzes complex project and/or program plans to validate if project outcomes will meet the business needs and align/support operational plans/objectives and recommends mitigation plan
- Develops & executes complex effective project management throughout the project development lifecycle, including but not limited to: project planning, resource planning change management and communications planning, & managing changes to scope.
- Directs and delivers complex projects and/or programs conforming to project management standards and processes as designated by his/her assigned area of responsibility, including applicable change control and project management methodology.
- Serves as a subject matter expert to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on project management and business analysis best practice standards, templates and practices
- Provides consultation with project owners and appropriate stakeholders to manage project quality.
- Collaborates effectively with management and appropriate project stakeholders on complex issues and conflicts that impact time, cost, scope, quality and risk of assigned projects.
- Identifies complex project/program resourcing needs & facilitates the procurement of needed hardware, software & human resources for the project.
- Consults with project owners and appropriate stakeholders to manage project quality and cost.
- Advises and collaborates with project owners and appropriate personnel to manage project/program quality and cost.
- Using structured requirements process, clearly articulates, documents and validates complex business requirements.
- Collaborates with internal and/or external stakeholders to assess, select and recommend complex solutions and/or alternative approaches that will achieve business goals.
- Champions and enhances the direction of emerging solutions to meet the needs of complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives.
- Directs and delivers on emerging solutions utilizing established delivery methodologies, tools and artifacts that align to this area of responsibility.
- Provides thought leadership on emerging solutions to meet the needs of complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives.
- Advises and collaborates with key internal and/or external stakeholders to elicit complex business issues, determine root cause(s), and capture business needs.
- Provides expertise and collaborates with internal and/or external stakeholders to assess, select and recommend complex solutions and/or alternative approaches that will achieve business goals.
- 4 Year/Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelors) (Minimum Required)
- 5- 7+ years experience in Project Management and/or Business Analysis that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position. (Required)
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and an aptitude to drive and accept change.
- Demonstrates strong portfolio and project management leadership skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple project in a time-sensitive environment and meeting deadlines. #LI-AE!
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.