Alternate Locations:Fort Wayne, IN (Indiana); Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania); Work from Home
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customers lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $238 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2018.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
As the Director, Marketing Program Management, you will provide leadership and direction to ensure group results and plan, direct, and coordinate the execution activities of designated complex marketing programs ensuring that goals or objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame, funding parameters and result in measurable business goals and drive market awareness of Lincoln’s products and services.
- Directs and/or leads marketing projects through execution including but not limited to: project planning, resource planning, change management and communications planning, managing changes to the project scope
- Directs team resources to ensure the timely creation of digital content, campaigns, internal/external communications and marketing collateral, in collaboration with key internal stakeholders, that support consistent enterprise core messaging and business goals
- Guides resources, in partnership with marketing managers, to ensures that marketing collateral and content is accurate, relevant, and consistent in terms of style, quality tone of voice, and which optimizes market awareness of Lincoln’s products and/or services
- Develops and provides key performance metrics and benchmarks to track and assess department volumes and effectiveness
- Ensures group’s complex marketing collateral complies with all applicable regulatory requirements and is consistent with Lincoln editorial and branding standards
- Directs and manages marketing intake process in partnership with marketing management, resource management, and creative services partners
- Builds organizational capability within assigned area(s)
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that create efficiencies, reduce workloads or improve quality across the department
- Directs a group of 10 program managers and all related complex marketing production activities including the development and implementation of complex project plans
- Directs and provides leadership to continually improve the capability and results for assigned area(s)
- Ensures that top talent is hired and retained
- Provides training and development opportunities, including stretch assignments, for team members and gives honest and open feedback to aid in the development of talent
- Directs and evaluates individual/team performance and takes appropriate action to meet and/or exceed performance standards
- Establishes and implements priorities, performance goals and objectives to ensure group results for assigned area(s)
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and internal stakeholders on complex assignments/projects
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- 4 Year/Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience (10 years of experience in lieu of Bachelors)
- 7+ Years’ experience in marketing or project management that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position, including 3+ years of managerial, supervisory, and/or demonstrated leadership experience
- Demonstrates strong project management leadership skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among senior management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding
- Demonstrated ability to successfully hire, retain, develop and coach staff via a culture of real-time performance feedback, with ability to build both technical and leadership skills
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. senior management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop creative and collaborative approaches
- Demonstrated ability to identify and recommend processes improvements
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret both internal and external documents such as general media/publications, professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations, policies, proposals, and standard operating procedures
- Confident, comfortable communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of management through clear, informed and logical discussions/presentations
- Apply concepts such as probability, statistics, modeling, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions
- Works with mathematical concepts such as averages and/or variances
- Ability to analyze complex information and to evaluate the implications of a course of action or solution
- Ability to interpret and apply common sense understanding to carry out a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Evaluate trends in data or information
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.