Alternate Locations:Concord, NH (New Hampshire)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customers lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $253 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2017.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
As a New Business Associate for the 1035 Exchange Team, you will contribute to the success of Underwriting & New Business by partnering with co-workers to create and maintain a high performance organization that meets business needs, client and employee expectations. You are responsible for the 1035 Exchange Process from receipt of the request through final status in accordance with the established procedures and guidelines.
· Maintain customer service focus; take calls, be productive, and engage in positive interactions, effectively meeting the needs of the customers
· Works with other home office areas to respond to requests and take ownership of resolution in order to provide seamless customer service.
· Work closely in an Underwriting team to share and communicate on casework and to achieve goals.
· Proactively learn new information, report customer concerns, think outside the box on customer resolutions and share best practices with others
· Proactively assist the underwriting and new business process
· Strengthen relationships with internal and external customers by delivering timely and efficient service and accurate information
· Adjust and adapt to all aspects of the business in an ever changing work environment, while understanding goals, how they are measured, how to reach them, and work with others as necessary to achieve these goals
Compliance Duties and Quality Standards
· Demonstrate dependability, flexibility and sound judgment by adhering to schedules and meeting all productivity, quality and performance standards as well as taking ownership for your actions
· Carry out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines
· Administration of policy activity must be consistent with current practices, procedures and in accordance with SEC, State and Federal Regulations.
· Satisfies the needs of customer requests, ensuring policyholders, agents, providers, and vendors receive accurate and timely assistance in regards to all aspects of company operations
· Dependable; meets attendance and punctuality expectations
· Demonstrates ability and willingness to participate in team projects
· Able to communicate clearly across teams to request information or follow up on previous requests
· Shows initiative in work by seeking out information and demonstrating a desire to learn
· Holds oneself accountable to high standards in work production and relationships with others.
· Undergraduate degree or 4+ years of comparable work experience, Insurance Industry experience is preferred
· Willingness to obtain LOMA Level 1 (completion of 280 / 281 and 290 / 291), Customer Service (ACS) designation
· 1-3+ years of experience in the Financial Services industry, having a working knowledge of life insurance contract guidelines including but not limited to internal exchange, term conversion, and inforce policy changes is preferred.
· Spanish speaking skills highly preferred
· Educational experience and/or Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
· A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding expectations; possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions; drives performance targets to completion
· Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
· Drives performance targets to completion
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.
|Date Posted||March 6, 2019|
|Date Closes||April 5, 2019|
|Located In||Concord, NH|