Alternate Locations:Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customers lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $253 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2017.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
This position will direct the development & implementation of Corporate Marketings content and social media solutions. S/he will be responsible for working closely with Corporate Marketing, other internal & agency partners to develop & execute complex content and social media plans, annual goals, & methods for measuring success. S/he will be responsible for the distribution of relevant & compelling content that engages Lincoln’s target audiences.
- Develop, implement & measure complex social engagement solutions, such as social media contests & campaigns, programs targeting specific demographics. Be proactive in keeping current with social media trends & provide updates to teams on best practices
- Direct & oversee the companys social media presence across all platforms, including other non-social digital platforms, & ensure that content posted is engaging, on-brand & performance measured
- Grow social media presence by leveraging paid promotions to amplify content on social media
- Identify complex threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business
- Recommend solutions to notable threats
- Engage our social communities by providing content that is applicable to the B2C audiences, & refine our approach based on ROI
- Develop & implement overarching content solutions that take into consideration how content should be presented on different digital properties, to different audiences, & create strong alignment to business line marketing initiatives & seasonal relevance
- Create documented promotional solutions & manage the companys branded content presence across all platforms, including other non-social digital platforms, & ensure that content posted is engaging, on-brand & performance measured
- Develop a comprehensive analysis of how content performs, both at a channel view & holistically by content theme & establish best practices and recommendations to drive brand engagement.
- Direct and oversee the necessary and appropriate content is available to drive engagement with our various B2C audiences
- Partner with internal stakeholders (e.g. Digital) in the production of a company content library, ensuring that a wide range of consumer content is created, updated, and properly tagged
- Review posts created by business line communications/marketing partners to ensure that content engages our target audience & reflects positively upon the brand
- Build relationships & partner with appropriate internal stakeholders to develop complex SEO optimized content.
- Develop & provide complex performance metrics & benchmarks to track & assess the effectiveness and ROI of companys content efforts
- Develop insights & make complex recommendations for future enhancements & changes to our content strategy based on those metrics
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Build effective relationships with agency partners to ensure projects are completed on time, goals are kept top of mind, strategies push the envelope for strongest outcomes for the brand, & channels of communication allow for open transfer of ideas.
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions
- 4 Year/Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelors)
- 5 – 7+ Years of relevant work experience in marketing and advertising, including 3+ years of managerial, supervisory, and/or demonstrated leadership experience. (Required)
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Demonstrates creativity and functional expertise in Social Media.
- Experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills are a requirement.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search & Social”.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues. #LI-AB1
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.