Alternate Locations:Fort Wayne, IN (Indiana); Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customers lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $253 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2017.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
As the Marketing Program Manager in Retirement Plan Services, you will coordinate and direct project team efforts towards realization of marketing strategies and objectives. In partnership with the Marketing Manager, you will assist in monitoring execution activities and direct team members involved in the project life cycle including resource planning, design, development, implementation, and completion of the project. You will maintain an efficient process for all marketing content and collateral updates, resulting in a compliant environment as well as the attainment of measurable business goals driving market awareness of Lincoln’s products and/or services.
- Manages the planning, coordination, resources, and timing of project team activities to deliver marketing strategy components
- Compiles and maintains project management information
- Analyses and reports progress of the projects regarding timing, resources, and risks
- Recommends corrective measures when appropriate to ensure efficient execution
- Performs and delivers on routine assignments/projects while simultaneously leveraging and applying knowledge of assigned area(s) of responsibility
- Coordinates and/or participates in all assigned marketing projects
- Creates related communications and marketing collateral, in collaboration with Marketing Manager, that support consistent enterprise core messaging and business goals
- Ensures marketing collateral content is accurate, consistent in terms of style, quality tone of voice, and which may optimize market awareness of Lincoln’s products and/or services
- Implements components of marketing plans, in collaboration with marketing and campaign management, which are driven by assigned area(s) of responsibility’s business goals
- Builds relationships and partners with internal resources such as editorial, design, legal, compliance, and digital to develop marketing content and materials
- Reviews performance metrics that track and assess the effectiveness of assigned marketing plan components to management and/or appropriate internal stakeholders
- Utilizes resources to ensure marketing collateral is compliant with all applicable regulatory requirements and is consistent with Lincoln editorial and branding standards
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by: - Making suggestions for improvement - Learning new skills, procedures and processes
- Identifies and communicates to management process improvements that reduce workloads or improve quality
- 4 Year/Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelors)
- 1 - 3+ Years’ experience in marketing or project management that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Project management experience preferred
- Digital marketing experience a plus
- Workfront experience a plus
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret both internal and external documents such as general media/publications, professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations, policies, proposals, and standard operating procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Apply concepts such as probability, statistics, modeling, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions
- Works with mathematical concepts such as averages and/or variances
- Ability to evaluate information and the implications of a course of action or solution
- Ability to interpret and apply common sense understanding to carry out a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Evaluate trends in data or information
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Demonstrated solid relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues)
- Demonstrates excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Demonstrates solid project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.