Alternate Locations: Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates.
This role will provide subject matter expertise and direction on complex, enterprise-wide projects/initiatives within his/her area of talent-related responsibility. S/he will consult HR business partners and senior business leadership across the enterprise on approaches to leverage a broad range of talent tools & programs to engage employees and drive a high-performance culture that maximizes productivity and achievement of business goals & objectives.
- Proactively builds relationships with key stakeholders across the enterprise to understand business direction, assess impact to current & future talent needs, and develop innovative talent solutions to drive achievement of business goals.
- Drives execution of complex talent initiatives (i.e., succession planning, adoption of career tools, and leadership development programs) to improve engagement and retention of employees.
- Leads administration of career management tools and provides subject matter expertise to HR and business clients to develop robust and actionable individual development plans.
- Serves as a subject matter expert to the HR community for all talent-related tools and consults on approaches to best leverage tools to support business needs.
- Supports talent management in the development, administration, and successful enterprise-wide deployment of a wide variety of talent programs.
- Collaborates with HR Partners and other stakeholders to develop ‘just-in time’ training to meet talent-specific needs of business clients.
- Develops innovative solutions to build and maintain strong bench strength within leadership pipelines.
- Proactively benchmarks industry best practices & trends, shares findings with senior leadership, and recommends approaches for Lincoln to implement ‘best in class’ practices.
- Develops metrics and conducts complex data analysis to evaluate and report on effectiveness of talent development programs/initiatives (e.g. return-on-investment, employee engagement, etc.).
- Participates in a diverse range of talent projects; including but not limited to consultation, needs analysis, planning, design/development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Provides direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments / trends for assigned area(s) or responsibility, assess the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by: - Making suggestions for improvement - Learning new skills, procedures and processes
- Performs other duties as required.
- 4 Year/Bachelors degree or 4 years equivalent work experience in lieu of Bachelors; educational concentration in Psychology, Education or Business preferred; MBA desired
- 5 – 7+ Years experience in human resources or talent management directly aligned to the specific responsibilities for this position (Required)
- Demonstrated proficiency with Talent Management/Succession Planning tools is strongly preferred
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.