Alternate Locations: Philadelphia, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE:LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $222 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2015.
As a Registration Coordinator you will provide the highest level of customer service and responsiveness to the LFN Advisors and internal customers. You will also act as the liaison between the FINRA and state securities departments regarding registration matters.
- Submits all registration requests to FINRA via Web CRD in an accurate and timely manner.
- Meet all regulatory requirements for filing events that are required to be reported within a specified period of time.
- Fully understand regulatory and internal requirements to ensure requests are not processed if they are not within stated regulations and procedures.
- Ensure all registered individuals meet their Regulatory Continuing Education requirements.
- Supports and promotes change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Meets or exceeds departmental quality and service standards.
- Delivers routine work independently, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meets deadlines appropriately.
- Makes routine and non-routine decisions under close supervision, applying limited discretion within role except for matters of significance which affect the business as a whole or a significant part of it, in accordance with established procedures/guidelines.
- Performs task by applying core knowledge obtained from the role and acquires increasingly more knowledge to apply in the role.
- Monitors daily log reports to identify business to be processed.
- Prioritizes incoming work to ensure completion of work within the established department service standards.
- Performs data entry to maintain records and process information.
- Responds to routine inquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides written documentation as directed.
- High School diploma or GED or minimum Associate’s Degree in lieu of required experience. (Minimum Required)
- 0 - 1+ Years of general experience - need not be directly related to position but financial services related transactional experience a plus
- Ability to interpret and apply common sense understanding to carry out a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrates ability to evaluate information and the implications of a course of action or solution.
- Evaluate trends in data or information
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers.
- Demonstrated solid relationship management skills with internal and/or external clients (e.g. management, peers, colleagues, customers).
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style. #LI-AY1
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group ("LFG") is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Opportunities throughout LFG are available to employees and applicants and are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. We have a drug free work environment and we perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.