Alternate Locations: Greensboro, NC (North Carolina); Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania); Work from Home
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates.
This position will provide subject matter expertise and direction on complex projects/initiatives for the design, development, and continuous improvement of actionable metrics/dashboards/trend analysis that enable the business to make data based decisions. S/he will also be responsible for supporting the Workforce Analytics Team Leader with the implementation of workforce analytics solutions to integrate HR and relevant business data for managers and HR leadership. Over time, additional statistical information will be leveraged to move toward providing predictive analytics.
- Produces complex actionable metrics/dashboards/trend analysis using existing tools and HR/Business systems
- Automates the development of actionable metric/dashboards using existing tools.
- Provides expertise and collaborates with stakeholders to define data collection and analysis requirements and establish adequate business understanding in order to provide effective analysis.
- Researches, compiles, and interprets analysis to provide insights/recommendations to customers.
- Develops HR master data management solutions that are in line with HR Technology and core data solutions.
- Leads aspects of the development and implementation of Workforce Analytics solutions.
- Provides subject matter expertise to support change management.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by: - Making suggestions for improvement - Learning new skills, procedures and processes
- Performs other duties as required.
- 4 Year/Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelors)
- 5 – 7+ Years’ Experience in workforce reporting, analytics, or metrics that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities of the position.
- Experience with workforce analytics tools such as Visier and data aggregation tools such as Alteryx a plus.
- Knowledge of Statistical Methods and Techniques, and Complex Data Analyses a plus.
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems. Experience with SQL, Success Factors reporting, and Tableau a plus
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Confident, comfortable communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
- Drives performance targets to completion
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.