Alternate Locations: Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
Hiring Manager: Melissa L Brandt
About The Company
Led by over 10,000 employees including you Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses.
The Product Marketing Specialist will create marketing collateral and implement efficient and effective marketing plan components to drive market awareness, usage, and loyalty for Lincolns variable and fixed annuity businesses. They will deliver on routine assignments/projects that support consistent enterprise messaging and drive business goals.
Critical Success Factors
- Obtain understanding of key trimester campaigns, product/initiative launches, collateral architecture, products and processes to drive marketing and business objectives for Lincoln annuities
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks to deliver on multiple, and often competing, project deadlines with an openness to remaining flexible to a shift in plans, business objectives and/or deadlines.
- Ability to establish relationships with marketing, RM, and sales stakeholders to understand impacts of initiatives, launches, and/or actions on the business while supporting and driving marketing plan components
- Coordinates and develops marketing collateral and communication and implements components of marketing plans, in collaboration with stakeholders, that support business and enterprise messaging to drive goals
- Performs and delivers on assigned routine projects and programs such as, but not limited to, monthly rate programs, trimester campaigns, collateral usage and expirations, periodic product enhancements, and
wholesaler sales ideas
- Builds relationships and partners with internal stakeholders to elicit and capture business goals/expectations ensuring marketing tools, collateral and plan components are in alignment with the business objectives and goals.
- Communicates marketing plan components and ensures theyre understood by stakeholders and team members.
- Ensures marketing collateral and content is accurate, consistent in terms of style, quality tone of voice, and which optimize market awareness and usage of Lincolns products and/or services.
- Utilizes resources to ensure marketing collateral is compliant with all applicable regulatory requirements and is consistent with Lincoln editorial and branding standards.
- Reviews and communicates performance metrics that track and assess marketing plan effectiveness to internal stakeholders and management with ability to make recommendations for future optimization
- Implements components of marketing plans, in collaboration with appropriate stakeholders, which are driven by assigned area(s) of responsibilitys business goals.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize time while multitasking and delivering on multiple, concurrent projects
- Ability to effectively work as both an individual contributor and collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as policies, proposals and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to write correspondence, policies and proposals to various targeted audiences
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and/or regulatory or industry-related communications
- Must be self-motivated with an independent work ethic and accountability for assigned area(s) of responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to interact, partner, and influence at all levels of organization (including senior leadership) through clear, informed and logical discussions and/or presentations
- Ability to interpret and apply common sense understanding to carry out a variety of projects furnished in written, oral, or illustration form.
- Critical thinker with an ability to analyze information and to evaluate the implications of a course of action/strategy
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- Ability to find common ground and can gain collaboration among senior management, peers and other colleagues
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- 1 - 3+ Years experience in marketing that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position (Required)
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's)in (Minimum Required)
"There is no Certification or Licensure Listed"
- Travel Type : National Domestic
- Travel Amount : up to 50%
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.