Alternate Locations:Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customers lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $253 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2017.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
This position will develop and manage enterprise employee programs including Lincoln’s United Way campaign, disaster relief efforts, volunteerism, other employee giving programs, and various activities related to Key Cities and other worksite locations. S/he will manage the annual Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report process including content development, project management, consultant support, budget management, and other duties as required. S/he will collaborate with Communications in providing content for CSR topics and issues through various internal and external channels.
- Leads and manages annual enterprise-wide United Way Campaign, including goal-setting, monthly meetings with local campaign chairs, coordinating with Communications, coordinating with payroll services, and data analysis and reporting.
- Leads and manages the annual CSR report process including engagement and management of cross-business team, works with outside consultants, and provides project management as needed.
- Serves as a resource responsible for all aspects of theme development, writing, video and photography content, data collection and verification, compliance and disclosure approvals, and delivery of final report in PDF and digital version.
- Manages and maintains the Lincoln Financial Foundation and Corporate Responsibility content for Lincoln’s intranet and internet pages, the CSR report, social media and other communication tools.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to develop and manage programs including Lincoln’s United Way campaign, disaster relief efforts, volunteerism, and other employee programs/activities related to Key Cities and other worksite locations.
- Communicates to management identified trends, issues, opportunities and concerns related to Lincoln employee giving programs, volunteer programs and employee activities.
- Develops and prepares key performance metric reporting and analysis of Lincolns United Way Campaign and other employee giving programs. Collaborates with Communications to develop content related to Lincoln Financial Foundation, volunteerism, and CSR.
- Develops and prepares key performance metric reporting and analysis of Lincolns volunteer activities and hours for inclusion in external stakeholder reporting and Lincoln Foundation Board presentations.
- Develops and provides ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Produces actionable metrics/dashboards/scorecards from the Lincoln employee volunteer and giving programs that enable business decision making.
- Consults with management and employee groups on volunteer and community activities.
- Works with Employee Engagement to identify and deliver giving and volunteer opportunities that meet evolving employee expectations.
- Tracks, analyzes and reports on volunteer and pro bono contributions to the community.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Serves as a resource to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on more complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Consults/Analyze on more complex assignments and/or projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- 4 Year/Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelors)
- 3 - 5+ Years project management experience involving cross-functional teams and experience developing content for internet, intranet, and social media
- Strong Communication skills is required
- Familiarity with foundation/nonprofit organizations preferred
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop collaborative approaches.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.#LI-CG1
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.