Alternate Locations:Philadelphia, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customers lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $253 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2017.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
The LFN Marketing Specialist will perform and deliver on routine assignments/projects while simultaneously leveraging and applying knowledge of their assigned area(s) of responsibility. S/he implements efficient and effective marketing plan components and/or collateral materials that result in measurable business goals and drive market awareness of Lincoln Financial Network’s brand and advisor recruitment footprint.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging digital marketing developments/trends for advisor recruitment, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Promotes and enhances the LFN brand through marketing initiatives that positively influence and support change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Manage marketing content that attracts a qualified audience to Lincoln Financial Network, including external-website content, blog posts, whitepapers and social media.
- Implements components of marketing plans, in collaboration with appropriate stakeholders, which are driven by assigned area(s) of responsibility’s business goals.
- Creates related communications and marketing collateral, in collaboration with appropriate stakeholders, that support consistent enterprise core messaging and business goals for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Communicates marketing plans components and ensures they are understood by appropriate stakeholders and team members.
- Ensures marketing collateral content is accurate, consistent in terms of style, quality tone of voice, and which may optimize market awareness of Lincoln Financial Network.
- Builds relationships and partners with internal stakeholders to elicit and capture marketing business goals and ensure all marketing tools, collateral and plan components are in alignment with the business goals and objectives
- Coordinates the development of marketing materials, including but not limited to editing and formatting website content, blog posts, social media posts or other digital assets
- Reviews and/or communicates performance metrics that track and assess the effectiveness of assigned marketing plan components to management and/or appropriate internal stakeholders.
- Coordinates and/or participates in all assigned marketing projects.
- Utilizes resources to ensure marketing collateral is compliant with all applicable regulatory requirements and is consistent with Lincoln editorial and branding standards.
- Remains current with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies, including social media marketing, attribution, and campaign management
- Undergraduate degree or 4+ years of comparable work experience
- 1-3+ years of experience in marketing that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as policies, proposals and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to write correspondence, policies and proposals to various targeted audiences
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and/or regulatory or industry-related communications
- Ability to interpret and apply common sense understanding to carry out a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to effectively interact and partner with all levels of the organization including senior leadership
- Critical thinker with an ability to analyze information and to evaluate the implications of a course of action or strategy
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- Ability to find common ground and can gain collaboration among senior management, colleagues and peers
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of management through clear, informed and logical discussions and/or presentations
- Must be self-motivated with an independent work ethic
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize time while multitasking
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group ("LFG") is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Opportunities throughout LFG are available to employees and applicants and are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. We have a drug free work environment and we perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.