Alternate Locations:Atlanta, GA (Georgia); Boston, MA (Massachusetts); Dover, NH (New Hampshire); Omaha, NE (Nebraska); Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customers lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $253 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2017.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
As Director, Marketing Operations, you will provide subject matter expertise & direction on complex projects/initiatives to create and maintain insurance marketing assets. You will support Marketing to build & maintain a consistent voice & tone that captures brand/vertical essence throughout marketing content. You will leverage strong copy-writing skills & conceptual abilities to bring ideas to life in the creative process to generate strong brand & business results. You will lead marketing projects, budget management, marketing technology initiatives & vendor management to drive achievement of operational objectives.
- Leads project(s) for marketing assets and collateral management systems development; identifies possible solutions, makes recommendations on vendors and systems. Leads creation and maintenance of the online marketing center.
- Manages marketing projects including, project planning, communications planning; manages changes to the project scope and ensures project plans are accurate, updated, and reflective of authorized changes.
- Acts as project lead to create a variety of online & offline collateral for multiple internal teams and customer segments; builds processes and controls to ensure efficient project management.
- Leads execution of projects/processes including developing creative to support Lincoln brand, assessing project scope & conceptualization early in creative process, and directing creative team resources as needed to ensure integration across Marketing.
- Effectively communicates project pipeline status to key stakeholders in order to guide expectations and produce high-quality work
- Leads copy efforts and collaborates cross-functionally to support consumer marketing strategies including the creation of customer-facing collateral; ensures creative is highly-compelling & optimized to engage target audiences, and balances CTAs and goals
- Collaborates with Brand to ensure guidelines are followed and internal teams are trained; liaises with facilities to develop brand assets.
- Ensures marketing collateral content is accurate, relevant, and consistent in terms of style, quality tone of voice, and optimizes market awareness of Lincoln’s products & services.
- Directs resources to ensure complex marketing collateral is compliant with all applicable regulatory requirements, consistent with Lincoln’s editorial & branding standards, and aligned with enterprise core messaging.
- Serves as a resource and collaborates with internal stakeholders to develop and implement new marketing approaches which enhance and maintain Lincoln’s competitive position in the marketplace.
- Collaborates effectively with designers; thinks creatively about the interplay of copy and art.
- Leads budget planning and disciplined expense management related to direct/indirect costs associated with marketing department activity
- Provides direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments / trends for assigned area(s) or responsibility, assess the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
ADDITIONAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by: - Making suggestions for improvement - Learning new skills, procedures and processes
- Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 4 Year/Bachelors degree or 4 years equivalent work experience in lieu of Bachelors (Minimum Required)
- 5 – 7+ years of experience in marketing and/or project management directly aligned to the specific responsibilities for this position (Required)
- Travel Type: National Domestic
- Travel Amount: up to 10%
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.