Alternate Locations: Greensboro, NC (North Carolina); Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania); Work from Home
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates.
The focus of the Senior Consultant, HR Technology revolves around leading activities related to the testing, support, enhancement and ongoing management of HR Applications with responsibility for supporting the SuccessFactors HRSuite. The SR Consultant, HR Technology provides complex business analysis services to Human Resources guiding the successful design, development and implementation of complex HR automated solutions.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Provide functional, administrative, technical and end user support for one or more of the following SuccessFactors modules: Platform, Learning Management, Recruitment Management, Onboarding, Recruitment Marketing/Career Site Builder, Performance Management, Goal Management, Succession Management, Career Development Planning, Compensation, Reporting, Employee Central, Employee Central Time and Employee Central Payroll.
- Detailed knowledge of SuccessFactors talent functionality, configuration options, integration points, and best practices.
- Consult with team members, SMEs and process owners to advise on the best way to leverage and configure SuccessFactors modules to achieve business objectives while maintaining a high level of supportability and sustainability.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Will serve as a subject matter expert and demonstrate advanced level knowledge in all areas of requirement gathering, defining business specifications, system design/configuration, project coordination, test planning and test execution.
- Lead the day to day maintenance of complex HR Technology solutions, implementation of new features and functionalities, upgrades, integrations and/or extensions of HR Technology solutions.
- Develop proactive approaches using HR technology solutions to solve complex business needs/problems, while enhancing the understanding and acceptance of the HR technology capabilities.
- Define business requirements in partnership with CoE. Facilitate individual/group business requirements meetings as needed.
- Analyze, review and document complex system solutions in the form of business requirements, workflow charts and system diagrams.
- Translate business requirements into complex technical specifications for any new enhancement or configuration changes
- Draft and maintain system and user documentation for enhancements and system modifications which may include end-user training materials and develop test plans
- Apply configuration changes and/or coordinate technology changes with external vendors and IT.
- Serve as the initial point of contact on statuses, issue escalation, and/or opportunities.
- Develop a strong understanding and serve as a subject matter expert of the HR Processes and HR Technology solutions that support the business
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu ofBachelor's) (Minimum Required)
- 5 7+ Years Supporting HR applications that directly align with the specific responsibilities for this role (Required)
- SuccessFactors/SAP Certifications (Preferred)
- Experience in the Human Resource communications and analytics is required
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of management through clear, informed and logical discussions/presentations.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret both internal and external documents such as general media/publications, professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations, policies, proposals, and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to analyze complex information and to evaluate the implications of a course of action or solution.
- Ability to interpret and apply common sense understanding to carry out a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Evaluate trends in data or information.
- Demonstrates strong project management leadership skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. senior management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop creative and collaborative approaches.
- Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
- Drives performance targets to completion #LI-AE1
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.