Alternate Locations: Philadelphia, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About The Company
Led by over 9,000 employees – including you – Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses.
The Due Diligence Associate will provide routine due diligence support within their area of responsibility by routinely by providing support for product reviews and due diligence projects.as well as reviewing & updating the LFN product database.
- Supports and promotes change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Performs and delivers on routine assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Maintains & updates product information in the LFN database to ensure product availability, correct data, and issuer information for key stakeholders.
- Supports due diligence team with maintaining vendor selling agreements, correspondence, and due diligence files.
- Provides financial advisors with due diligence support and product-related information when requested.
- Routinely performs basic due diligence analysis and reviews of products including mutual funds and fixed indexed annuities.
- Provides routine support for due diligence projects including fulfilling document requests or researching basic regulatory inquiries.
- Acts in the capacity of secretary for the LFN Product Review Committee including maintaining minutes and records related to product decisions
- Maintains the product related content within the firms intranet sites.
- Generates routine reports for management when requested.
- Undergraduate degree or 4+ years work experience that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- 1-3+ Years of experience that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrated solid relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues).
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret both internal and external documents such as general media/publications, professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations, policies, proposals, and standard operating procedures.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by: - Making suggestions for improvement - Learning new skills, procedures and processes
- Performs other duties as required.
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.