Alternate Locations: Philadelphia, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance will be considered/provided for this opportunity within our company guidelines.
Hiring Manager: Paul R Cardenas
About The Company
Led by over 9,000 employees including you Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses.
This position will support the recruitment of advisors for all LFN distribution channels from a variety of sources through outbound telephone calls to prospects. You will also take inbound calls from prospective financial advisors on a toll free line.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Develops and maintains a strong understanding of LFGs products, services and operational structure to enhance ability to identify and target sales growth opportunities for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Develops business on behalf of the Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) in a manner that supports a positive company image, in compliance with all required rules and regulations and ethical in all considerations.
- Builds and maintains strong business relationships with key sales clients to meet or exceed established sales goals, quotas, targets or objectives for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and recommends to management process improvements that reduce workloads or improve quality for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure the proper processing of all sold products from time of sale to issuance.
- Serves as a resource to internal/external stakeholders for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Supports Regional Recruiters to develop business plans designed to increase financial representative recruitment.
- Plans and executes active call campaigns within assigned territory.
- Utilizes provided departmental script during inbound calls and outbound calls to initiate call campaign on a toll free line.
- Identifies and qualifies financial representative prospect through call campaigns while maintaining high activity standards that meet or exceed monthly lead generation quotas.
- Maintains pipeline with national prospective financial representative leads through proactive prospecting and inbound calls.
- Evaluates basic prospective financial representative information as part of screening process.
- Distributes leads to appropriate regional recruiters & collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure the proper transition of prospective financial representatives.
- Captures recruiting activity (i.e. call logs, call detail and action plan) in contact management system.
- Builds and maintains strong business relationships with key recruiting targets to meet or exceed established goals, quotas or objectives for the retail distribution recruiting team.
- Develops and maintains a strong understanding of retail distribution platform to enhance ability to identify and target growth opportunities.
ADDITIONAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by: - Making suggestions for improvement - Learning new skills, procedures and processes
- Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 4 Year/Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelors) (Minimum Required)
- 1 - 3+ Years in sales, recruiting, telemarketing, call center and/or customer service that directly align with the specific responsibilities for this position. (Required)
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Demonstrates strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues) and external clients.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
The job demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be a reflection of those principal job elements essential for recruitment and selection, for making fair job evaluations and for establishing performance standards. The percentage of time spent performing the various job duties is not absolute. The incumbent shall perform all other functions and/or be cross trained as shall be determined by the sole discretion of management, who has the right to amend, modify, or terminate this job in part or in whole. This document is not a contract for employment. Employment is at-will.
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group ("LFG") is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Opportunities throughout LFG are available to employees and applicants and are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. We have a drug free work environment and we perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the E-Verify notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el E-Verify avisos.