Internal Wholesaler- Retirement
Lincoln Financial Group Radnor, PA
Alternate Locations: Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE:LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $222 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2015.
As the Internal Wholesaler - Retirement, you will be responsible for providing detailed information regarding Lincoln Financial Group's retirement solution for small and medium defined contribution plans. This role supports sales of The Lincoln Alliance and Lincoln Director Program.
- Develops and implements a business plan for reaching territory sales goals, sales ideas, and sales activities with external partners.
- Understands the retirement services industry and effectively communicates the Lincoln Alliance and DirectorProgram within it.
- Works closely withregional sales directors to; generate proposals, assist in preparing for finalist presentation and follow up on any unresolved issues to win new business.
- Identifies newFinancial Advisors and makes proactive calls toestablish new relationships and generate new proposal opportunities.
- Manages a sales cycle which often lasts 6 to 12 months.
- Acts as a liaison between theregional sales director and the various internal stakeholders, such as the RFP unit, Investment Strategies Group, Pricing team, Regional Account Managers.
- Interacts with Lincoln field representatives, such as; Relationship Managers, Retirement Consultants, and District Managers typically after a case has sold.
- Manages pipeline and Financial Advisor information via databases, software, and the internet.
- Completes administrative functions, such as literature fulfillment requests.
- Gathers industry related data and act as a resource.
- Adheres to LFD's Culture of Compliance; complies with LFD's policies and procedures.
- Undergraduate degree or 4+ years of comparable work experience required
- FINRA Series 6 & 63 required
- Life and Health license required
- 1-3+ years of experience in financial services sales that directly aligns with specific responsibilities for this position
- Education, experience and/or proficiency in: Defined Contribution plans, Sales, Relationship Management and Case Administration
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
- Drives performance targets to completion
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
| Date Posted
January 2, 2018
| Date Closes
February 1, 2018
| Located In
| SOC Category