Alternate Locations: Fort Wayne, IN (Indiana); Philadelphia, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates.
The Sr. Financial Analyst will oversee the Management Reporting and Business and Data Analytics function; in this role, the Sr. Financial Analyst will advance and deliver management reports, serve as the single source of truth for financial and non-financial metrics, and act as the central data and analytics source of primary business drivers.
- Develop and enhance the Management Reporting framework, and continuously explore and implement efficiencies to streamline assembly
- Create executive-level reports including dashboards and flash reports, to afford quick and easy understanding of business results
- Develop and maintain metrics database and metadata, and ensure metrics are accurately sourced and validated
- Predictive modeling and fact-based management to drive decision making
- Identify and analyze behavioral data, patterns, and techniques
- Improve the efficiency of collecting, storing, accessing, reporting, and analyzing data across LFN Finance
- Identify and implement data solutions to enable creation of new and existing reports and metrics
- Maintain knowledge on current and emerging developments and trends for assigned areas of responsibility, assess the impact, and collaborate with senior management
- Direct and enhance organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management
- Identify and direct the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and business
- Provide direction on assignments, projects, and initiatives to build and enhance the capability of assigned areas of responsibility
- Provide subject matter expertise and support to the Finance team for assigned areas of responsibility
- Direct and participate in departmental and enterprise wide projects
- Undergraduate degree or 4+ years of comparable work experience
- CPA license is preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in financial services or the broker-dealer industry is preferred.
- Confident, comfortable communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of management through clear, informed and logical discussions and presentations.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret both internal and external documents such as general media publications, professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations, policies, proposals, and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to analyze information and to evaluate the implications of a course of action or solution.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.