Alternate Locations: Dallas, TX (Texas)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE:LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $222 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2015.
As the Sales Coordinator you are responsible for identifying quality sales opportunities. You will act as a liaison to appropriate internal/external sales stakeholders to support targeted sales results by leveraging and applying knowledge of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Acts as service liaison for service problems/questions and determines appropriate avenues for resolution, including partnering with the regional service team to troubleshoot service problems and guiding the sales support staff through sales processes.
- Administers the validation process for all sold cases from point of sale through transfer to case manager while simultaneously ensuring completeness and accuracy of all sold case documentation
- Analyzes assigned sales stakeholders quote activity to ensure it is appropriately positioned for sale.
- Analyzes sales prospects utilizing solution selling abilities to prioritize and take action on the most viable sales opportunities.
- Collaborates with key internal/external stakeholders to gather and assess information needed to support renewal requests.
- Cultivates strong, sustainable business relationships with internal/external sales stakeholders to support the achievement of established sales goals for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Develops contract and rate comparisons, as needed.
- Educates brokers on LFG service model, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures his/her assigned sales opportunities are compliant with internal policies and applicable external regulations.
- Gathers and evaluates needed information to amend contracts as requested by customers and/or external stakeholders.
- Identifies and recommends ideas for sales demonstrating solution selling.
- Monitors, tracks and ensures appropriate New Business Old Contract (NBOC) credit for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Negotiates with underwriting and/or appropriate sales stakeholder(s) to price/discount proposals to effectively achieve desired sales results.
- Obtains and analyzes competitive/marketing data.
- Partners with internal sales stakeholders to support the achievement of targeted sales plans
Education & Experience
- 1 - 3+ Years experience in a sales environment with general insurance background. (Required)
- Upon Hire Certifications/Licensures : Resident State Life & Health.
- Travel Type :National Domestic
- Travel Amount :up to 50%
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.