Alternate Locations: Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates.
This position is responsible for providing strategic talent management advisory services, leading and/or supporting the development of both enterprise and business-specific talent programs/offerings, and ensuring the successful implementation/execution of enterprise talent programs and processes. Additionally, he/she will be responsible for partnering with Business Stakeholders and HR Business Partners to translate business objectives into a strategic and actionable talent management plans.
- Serves as a talent management liaison and partners with internal stakeholders to effectively develop, drive and execute strategic talent management programs and processes.
- Monitors the progression and career development of employees identified as “high potential”.
- Leads/manages a diverse range of talent projects; including consultation, needs analysis, planning, design/development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Monitors the effectiveness of talent development programs/initiatives (e.g. return-on-investment, employee engagement, etc.).
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future strategies.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides high quality strategic talent management advisory services & engagement management support to business groups across the enterprise (e.g. Talent Planning, Talent Pipelining/Recruitment, Talent Review/Succession Planning, & Performance Management).
- Identifies and directs strategic process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Directs/executes approved strategy decisions and contributes to strategy creation for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides strategic direction to build and enhance the capability for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Collaborates with business stakeholders and HR business partners to identify talent related needs.
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelors
- 10+ Years of HR business partnering and/or talent management experience that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities of this position.
- Deep knowledge and expertise in Talent Management (e.g. Talent Planning, Talent Pipelining/Recruitment, Talent Review/Succession Planning, Performance Management, and Talent Development).
- Knowledge and use of talent management systems, tools, and processes.
- Demonstrated track record as a change agent, implementing people, process and technology innovation
- Demonstrated ability to identify, develop and implement processes improvements.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. senior management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop creative and collaborative approaches.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Demonstrates strong project management leadership skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements. #LI-CG1
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.