Alternate Locations: Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates.
As a Manager, Internal Wholesale Mgt, for the Annuities team, you will manage and motivate your assigned sales team and internal sales activities which lead to an increase in sales revenue and market share within the assigned area of responsibility. You will manage a team and processes for your assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Achieves or exceeds assigned internal sales teams sales/profitability targets
- Analyzes benchmarks and performance metrics to track sales plan progress, effectiveness, return on spend and bottom-line impact; Recommends mitigation plans
- Manages and monitors sales targets for assigned sales teams and monitors individual sales team member performance on a continual basis
- Manages and oversees assigned internal sales team and sales activities which lead to an increase in sales revenue and market share within assigned area of responsibility
- Provides mentoring, training and coaching to sales staff to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Ensures that top talent is hired and retained for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility
- Develops and oversees the execution of the inside sales plan to continuously build sales volume and profitability for the Company
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with internal/external stakeholders to achieve sales objectives
- Ensures information is collected and entered accurately and timely from customer contact necessary to create sales proposals
- Identifies and resolves any potential conflicts regarding Lincoln’s products/services
- Monitors inbound/outbound communications to ensure quality and adherence to regulatory standards
- Manages and oversees expenses for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility
- 4 Year/Bachelors degree or 4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelors degree
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 and Life and Health licenses required
- FINRA Series 24 required within 90 days of hire
- 5+ Years of experience in Financial Services sales, marketing, and/or relationship management that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position, including 2+ years of managerial, supervisory, and/or demonstrated leadership experience
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop collaborative approaches
- Demonstrated ability to ensure workloads are appropriately balanced among team members
- Demonstrates ability to successfully hire, retain, develop and coach staff via a culture of real-time performance feedback, with ability to build both technical and leadership skills
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Strong project management skills including critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.