Alternate Locations: Work from Home
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE:LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $222 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2015.
As the Associate Underwriting Director, you will be responsible for assessing the medical and financial risk of assigned individual life insurance applications. You will assign the proper risk class to cases and collaborate with key medical stakeholders to select profitable risks.
· Underwrites cases with a graduated amount limit up to $10,000,000 to age 85 based on proficiency
· Provides second signature review
· Serves as a subject matter expert in one or more underwriting topics, teaches classes or prepares written documentation in the field of expertise
· Identifies trends/issues and offers resolution
· Works on assigned projects
· Takes ownership of case with respect to communications with customer and the other department
· Interacts proactively with customers to enhance relationships
· Leads presentations given to customers
· Represents Lincoln at industry/customer meetings
· Collaborates with underwriting team and medical staff to select profitable risks.
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
|Date Posted||September 11, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 11, 2017|
|Located In||Hartford, CT|