Research Assistant - World Poll
Gallup Organization Omaha, NE
Provide consulting support for our public sector and World Poll business.
As a research assistant at Gallup, you'll us help us deliver the perfect research and consulting solutions to our global customers. Working at one of the most respected research companies in the world, you'll process data, manage spreadsheets, prepare presentations and help keep track of complex survey operations and administration. We'll count on your diligence to ensure project records are accurate and complete, and we know that you won't rest until even the smallest discrepancies have been resolved. Whether it's working with global vendors or communicating with internal partners, our best in this role are able to build strong relationships that leave people with a positive impression of Gallup.
From world happiness to financial inclusion to modern slavery and beyond, we have data on everything that matters most. If you're interested in research and how it can be used to transform organizations and communities, we may have an opportunity for you. Join Gallup, and help us change the world.
Who we want:
- Detail-oriented professionals who know that documentation and organization are critical for success.
- Customer-focused partners who are known for their ability to work effectively with a wide range of people to accomplish a shared goal.
- Disciplined achievers who thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high-pressure environment.
- Excel experts who know the ins and outs of Microsoft Excel and use the program as a tool to do business.
- Resourceful problem solvers who take accountability for discrepancies and work to resolve issues before they become hindrances.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in political science, public policy, research methods, foreign affairs or similar field of study.
- Experience with customer support and/or leadership involvement in school, internship or professional work preferred.
- Mastery of Excel, proficient in PowerPoint and Word.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
What we offer:
Gallup is anequalopportunity/affirmative action employerthatcelebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability,protected veteran status,sexual orientation or gender identity,or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- A strengths-based, engagement-focused and performance-oriented culture.
- Flexible work environment.
- World-class managers who support, position, empower and engage you.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- Mission-driven work that changes the lives of people around the world.
| Date Posted
November 5, 2018
| Date Closes
December 5, 2018
| Located In
| SOC Category