User Experience (UX) Researcher
Gallup Organization Omaha, NE
It's not enough to have world-class data. How you deliver it is equally important.
As a User Experience (UX) researcher at Gallup, you'll be the crucial intersection between web design and user experience. You will ensure that we create exceptional experiences for our clients and help them understand the insights our data can bring to their organization. We'll count on your drive to stay on the forefront of the latest trends in web design by conducting user research, evaluating current and new interfaces and applications, and guiding critical design decisions along the way. Partnering with Gallup UX designers, your contributions will maximize our current potential and inform our strategies for marketing campaigns and future designs.
If web analytics and user experience research excite you, join us, and help us deliver analytics and advice about everything that matters.
Interested in learning more about the people on our IT teams and the contributions they make to our mission? Check out their stories here.
Who we want:
What you need:
- Experience setting up user tests with third-party applications
- Two years of experience working in a user experience role focusing on user research
- Associate degree; bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
What we offer:
Gallup is anequalopportunity/affirmative action employerthatcelebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability,protected veteran status,sexual orientation or gender identity,or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- A strengths-based, engagement-focused and performance-oriented culture
- World-class leaders who position, empower and engage associates
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Work that aligns our mission with your purpose
- A flexible work environment
- An opportunity to make a global impact and work with clients around the world
| Date Posted
October 30, 2018
| Date Closes
November 29, 2018
| Located In
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories