Senior C# Developer
Gallup Organization Omaha, NE
Work with and create cutting-edge technology that delivers meaningful advice around the world.
As a senior C# developer at Gallup, you'll work on some of our most highly trafficked sites. At Gallup, we have over 20 different .NET solutions that include hundreds of .NET projects and near 1 million lines of C# code. Working in an Agile Scrum environment and collaborating with partners through internal package sharing, you'll have the opportunity to work on the newest technology, including:
- ASP.NET, including MVC, Web API, Web Forms and our internal NuGet package distribution
- Multiple databases, including Amazon Aurora (RDS), Oracle, MySQL and Microsoft SQL
- The latest from Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Visual Studio
At Gallup, we're looking for problem solvers who will align with our mission to positively influence the lives of millions through cutting-edge technology and who thrive when they are thinking up innovative solutions. If you have a passion for learning and developing in new platforms and you want to work in the cutting-edge Silicon Prairie, join us, and help us change the world.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, computer engineering or a technology-related field and five years of consistent professional experience with object-orient programming (C# preferred) required or the equivalent
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure (AWS preferred) is a plus
What we offer:
Why Omaha? Welcome to the Silicon Prairie, where inventors, investigators and technology innovators call home. Located in the middle of America, Omaha, Nebraska, the hub of our nation's fiber work. Consistently ranking on Forbes' list of best U.S. cities to raise a family, this Midwestern mecca of technology offers everything from creativity and community to economic stability and affordable living.
Gallup is anequalopportunity/affirmative action employerthatcelebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability,protected veteran status,sexual orientation or gender identity,or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to work in the latest technology stacks
- Cutting-edge technology solutions for our clients
- Flexible and casual work culture
- Highly-tenured mentors and engaged coworkers and partners
- World-class managers who guide and empower associates based on their unique skills and strengths
- A beautiful downtown office which sits on the Missouri River and boasts 50 acres of land
- Onsite benefits, including state-of-the-art child development center, cafeteria, federal credit union and workout facility
| Date Posted
October 29, 2018
| Date Closes
November 28, 2018
| Located In
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories