Telephone Interviewer - Lincoln
Gallup Organization Lincoln, NE
Who we want:
Mission-oriented professionals: Individuals who enjoy conducting purpose-driven research surveys that change the world.
Savvy communicators: Interviewers who love to talk on the phone and who can create immediate rapport with respondents.
Overachievers: Associates who are motivated by pay for performance and driven to do more because they know they will earn more.
Independent arrangers: Responsible planners who like creating their own flexible weekly schedule.
Self-starters: People who quickly get "in the zone" and won't stop until they reach their goal.
What you will do:
As a Gallup interviewer, you will help change the world by conducting surveys and gathering opinions over the phone with a wide variety of Americans. You will work at Gallup's south Lincoln location in the Edgewood Shopping Center at 5601 South 59th Street. Gallup offers a full range of benefits, including health, dental and 401(k) for eligible associates.
What you need:
- Telephone interviewers are paid based on the number of surveys they complete, with a base pay starting at $10.25 per hour for the 15 hour team, and $11.00 per hour for the 20 hour team with the opportunity to earn more based on performance.
- You will work in a highly engaged environment where managers care about you as an associate and coworkers quickly become friends.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- You must commit to a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- You will create your own weekly schedule. Interviewers' hours are: Monday-Thursday 5 p.m.-11 p.m., Friday 5 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- Weekend hours for qualifying interviewers.
- High energy, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic are key attributes to success.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
| Date Posted
August 11, 2018
| Date Closes
September 10, 2018
| Located In
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories