Part-Time Printing and Bindery Specialist
Gallup Organization Omaha, NE
Who we want
- Do you have experience with printing, bindery, and finishing processes and machinery, and can you quickly and easily grasp new systems and technical equipment?
- Does your talent for solving problems and fixing production machines ensure minimum downtime so you can always meet client deadlines?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced team environment where supportive friendships and cooperation are essential for success? Can others count on you for your follow-through and partnership?
- Can you anticipate needs and ask smart questions to help clients get what they want?
- Are you a highly organized perfectionist who can meet a number of deadlines simultaneously?
- Do you love to be physically active all day?
- Do you take great pride in your high-quality final product?
What you will do
Gallup is looking for a highly responsible, detail-oriented, and efficient part-time printing and bindery specialist to cover the afternoon and evening shifts for our in-house print shopat Gallup's riverfront campus in Omaha.As a printing and bindery specialist, you will be responsible for printing and binding a variety of projects with varying finishing styles. Your ability to confidently communicate options and solutions to your customers will be essential to success in this position.
What you need
- Candidates must be able to work afternoons and evenings. This is a part-time position.
- Candidates must have at least two years of experience working in a print shop environment with printing, bindery, and finishing systems and equipment.
- Specialized experience working with digital printers, folding machines, booklet makers, automated paper drills and cutters, shrink-wrap machines, perfect binders, and laminators is preferred.
- A high school diploma or equivalent education is required.
- The ability to move heavy materials and lift up to 50 pounds is required.
- Ideal candidates will have a strong sense of team and be self-directed, positive and proactive.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
| Date Posted
December 1, 2017
| Date Closes
December 31, 2017
| Located In
| SOC Category