Part-Time Early Childhood Teacher
Gallup Organization Omaha, NE
Who we want
Gallup's Child Development Center, located at our Omaha riverfront campus, is seeking a part-time early childhood teacher. Ideal candidates are naturals at fostering an engaging environment for children, with the emphasis on treating them as individuals and on communicating often with parents.
Gallup offers a positive team environment, excellent wages and a state-of-the-art childcare facility.
- Do you have a passion for working with children from birth to age 5 that inspires them to learn, grow, and explore the world?
- Can you bring out the best in a child by understanding and developing his or her unique qualities and strengths?
- Do you enjoy communicating with parents about their child's day?
- Are you known for your ideas that create a fun learning environment?
What you need
What you'll do
- A high school diploma and related childcare experience is required
- Candidates must be able to work Monday through Friday during the hours of 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. or 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. A 15-hour minimum workweek is required, with some flexibility.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Enjoy the flexibility of organizing your own class schedule and planning fun activities each day
- Bring out the best in each child by developing their unique qualities
- Enjoy our state-of-the-art facilities and resources, including indoor and outdoor water play
| Date Posted
October 6, 2017
| Date Closes
November 5, 2017
| Located In
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories