At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
Our Modern, Flexible Workplace:
We believe in a Modern, Flexible Workplace, and we are continuously exploring advancements in technology and office environments to make it easier to collaborate and connect with customers and coworkers.It is anticipated that an incumbent in this role will work onsite 100% of the time and will have a dedicated workspace. Work location is subject to change based on business needs.
Summary of the Job:
Summary of the Job
About This Role:
1. Prepare and process customer/Bank deposits to meet or exceed established quality and quantity standards.
2. Support the development and enhancement of established processes within retail lockbox department.
3. Support the generation and implementation of new business and products within the retail lockbox department.
4. Actively participate in any and all training to existing or new procedures within retail lockbox department.
5. Maintain a working knowledge of the Privacy Act and Bank Secrecy Act in support of the departmental compliance.
6. Exhibit professional behavior and promote working relationships.
The Ideal Candidate for This Role:
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Data Entry experience
Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
Able to stand for 4-8 hours and lift 10-20lbs.
Experienced with high speed machine.
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement
|Date Posted||May 24, 2023|
|Date Closes||July 23, 2023|
|Address||201 North 16th Street Omaha, NE 68102|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Work At||Omaha - FN Tech Ctr|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories