At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
Our Modern, Flexible Workplace:
We believe in a Modern, Flexible Workplace, and we are continuously exploring advancements in technology and office environments to make it easier to collaborate and connect with customers and coworkers.
It is anticipated that an incumbent in this role will work onsite 100% of the time and will have a dedicated workspace. Work location is subject to change based on business needs.
Summary of the Job:
Hours are Monday-Friday 7am - 4pm.
Perform day-to-day maintenance in response to the on-demand and preventative maintenance work requests for FNN facilities. Assist in all event set ups. Complete daily readings and logs. Must have the ability to multi task, respond to emergency situations and work closely with other team members. Perform carpentry, plumbing, electrical, heating, and cooling repairs. Individual must have the desire to increase job knowledge through hands on training and classes as applicable to HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing trades. Participate in project planning/construction meetings and guide project execution. Assist with Equipment Replacement Plans and inventory management.
About This Role:
Perform preventive maintenance and on demand repair of building systems, equipment and grounds.
- Have the ability to use trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling knowledge to accomplish work.
- Perform maintenance with minimum disruption of building services and tenants. Maintain lighting in all areas of the building.
- Work with vendors and subcontractors in our facilities to support contracted services.
- Works with Engineer Team to remove snow.
- Ability to be on-call after normal business hours to support emergency calls on a regular rotation or as needed based on business needs.
- Performs other assigned duties.
Effectively manage the process of accurately and timely creation and capture of assigned on-demand and preventative maintenance work orders that are completed in a quality manner for internal and external customers.
- Ensure all work is completed in a manner consistent with established guidelines for FNN properties.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
Develop and maintain a strong customer focus for internal and external customer and vendor relationships.
- Provide excellent customer service while complying with company policies.
- Inspects the work performed by outside contractors.
- Participate in project planning/construction meetings and execution of projects.
- Escalate issues to management when appropriate.
Maintain and develop "best-in-class" process and procedures supportive of organizational goals.
- Assist Property Manager and/or Chief Engineer in creating and managing annual budgets and Five Year Equipment Replacement Plans.
- Utilize ordering system to maintain inventory of adequate supplies and tools and orders necessary materials to complete all tasks.
- Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Provide input to and/or identify continuous improvement initiatives for process enhancements.
The Ideal Candidate for This Role:
- 2-3 years of work experience with HVAC, BMCS, electricity, plumbing, carpentry and painting.
- Customer service experience in building and/or property maintenance
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to utilize technology to communicate and complete daily tasks.
- Physical requirements include:
- Sitting, standing, and walking for a minimum of 3 hours per day.
- Talking and hearing in person, on a phone, and in a group setting.
- Vision: near, far, midrange, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- Ability to push, pull, lift, and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to occasionally reach above shoulder level and below waist level.
- Ability to frequently stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and climb (stairs/ladder).
- Ability to constantly balance and utilize gross motor skills (grip/handle).
- Ability to work in adverse conditions including: extreme heat, extreme cold, wet/humid, confined areas, high places, loud noise, and with equipment in motion.
- Ability to work with Environmental Hazards: Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, and Industrial Magnets.
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement