At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
Our Modern, Flexible Workplace:
At First National, we believe in a Modern, Flexible Workplace, and we are continuously exploring advancements in technology and office environments to make it easier to collaborate and connect with customers and coworkers.It is anticipated that an incumbent in this role will work onsite 100% of the time and will have a dedicated workspace. Work location is subject to change based on business needs.
Summary of the Job:
This position is for the Wholesale Lockbox Department. The hours of this position are as follows:
About This Role:
1. Prepare and process customer/Bank deposits to meet or exceed established Production and Quantity standards.
2. Support the development and enhancement of established processes within Lockbox departments.
3. Support the generation and implementation of new business and products within the Lockbox departments.
4. Actively participate in any and all training to existing or new procedures within Lockbox departments.
5. Maintain a working knowledge of the Privacy Act and Bank Secrecy Act in support of the departmental compliance.
6. Exhibit professional behavior and promote working relationships.
7. Cross training of other departments will be required.
8. Participate in MDI
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Data Entry experience and 10-key skills.
3. Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
4. Experienced with high speed machine preferred.
5. Detail Oriented
1. Maintain a dependable, reliable, consistent adherence to set work schedule.
2. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
3. Lockbox experience
The Ideal Candidate for This Role:
Able to work in a fast-pace environment and has any Lockbox experience
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement
|Date Posted||December 3, 2022|
|Date Closes||February 1, 2023|
|Address||201 North 16th Street Omaha, NE 68102|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Work At||Omaha - FN Tech Ctr|