At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
Our Modern, Flexible Workplace:
At First National, we believe in a Modern, Flexible Workplace, and we are continuously exploring advancements in technology and office environments to make it easier to collaborate and connect with customers and coworkers.
It is anticipated that an incumbent in this role will work onsite 100% of the time and will have a dedicated workspace. Work location is subject to change based on business needs.
About this Role:
Security Operations Center Operator; Monday-Wednesday Swing Shift 4pm-2am and Friday Day Shift 5am-3pm
Operates electronic physical security systems; including Access Control/Biometric, IP Video, Physical Intrusion, Incident and Intelligence reporting platforms; providing Situational Awareness support, Security & Safety Incident Response and Crisis Management support. Travel Tracking, notifications and escalations, to protect employees, facilities and assets worldwide.
Security Operations Center Operator; Monday-Wednesday Swing Shift - 4pm-2am and Friday Day Shift - 5am-3pm
- Become proficient with a variety of tools ranging from enterprise access control systems and alarm monitoring platforms to various business intelligence sources, open source media, network video management applications and internet and internal collaborative tools.
- The position job is to utilize the physical security systems to detect, analyze and alert others regarding any condition impacting FNN assets, businesses or personnel.
- The position provides 24 hour monitoring and response via the Corporate Security & Safety - Security Operations Center Hotline allowing the opportunity for employees, contractors and members of the general public to report threats to physical security, safety, data privacy, violations or any other incident with potential impact to FNBO or its interests.
- Become proficient in all operations and procedures of the Corporate Security & Safety department and related computer systems including the bank's various other physical security systems.
- Selects a course of action from different alternatives to reduce risk and uncertainty and to create optimal outcomes.
- Position requires ability to be willing to work flexible hours and shifts and should be available for overtime as the situation requires.
- Provide physical security data and information that allows managers to assess risk and structure policies and procedures to ensure the best physical security for the bank.
- Provides exceptional customer service to staff, customers, and other related parties in support of the physical security process Work with internal and/or external customers in order to answer any questions and supply additional support as needed.
- Takes ownership for decisions and results of work.
- Process requests in a timely manner to ensure desired service levels and compliance requirements are met. Ensure adherence to specific Service Level Agreements either through compliance issues or internal customers.
- Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships. Maintain regular and predictable attendance in alignment with departmental/divisional policy.
- Maintain complete and accurate file and incident documentation.
- May perform specific physical security or analysis duties on individual monitored locations as directed.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Security Management or Criminal Justice or equivalent physical security operations experience.
- Background monitoring enterprise physical security monitoring system such as Pacom Systems GMS or other alarm/access control platforms (i.e. OnGuard or Pro-Watch) and CCTV Video Management Systems.
- Experience using intelligence monitoring and reporting application in an operations center environment.
- Familiarity with security badging and scheduling technologies and processes.
- Experience effectively responding to incidents, monitoring assets, and communicating to a range of audiences utilizing various communication channels, including mass notification tools.
- Bilingual or multilingual speaker with knowledge of pronunciation rules and natural language processing is a plus.
Other Knowledge and Skills
- Proficient in PC operation and demonstrated understanding of applicable software including Microsoft Office Applications and Outlook.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Manage competing demands in a changing environment while working independently most of the time.
- Follow instructions, respond to management direction, and solicit feedback to improve performance.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
1. ASIS Physical Security Professional (PSP) Certification
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement