At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
Our Modern, Flexible Workplace:
At First National, we believe in a Modern, Flexible Workplace, and we are continuously exploring advancements in technology and office environments to make it easier to work from anywhere at any time, allowing for more flexibility in where and how you work. We know that choice and flexibility are important to you. We also recognize that flexible and remote positions can become opportunities for military partners, caregivers, and individuals with disabilities to thrive at First National. We invite you to consider what a Modern, Flexible Workplace can mean for you!It is anticipated that an incumbent in this role will work onsite for three (3) or more days a week and will have a dedicated workspace when working onsite. Work location is subject to change based on business needs.
About this Role:
1. Financial analysis and preparation of loan presentations for new credit requests, renewals and annual reviews.
2. Monitor ongoing financial performance of borrowers and act as an independent reviewer of the borrowing relationship through contact with the lender and/or borrower.
3. Cross functional working relationships with peers and management to maintain service level agreements.
4. Understand and comply with Bank policy, laws, regulations, and the Bank's BSA/AML program, as applicable to job duties.
1. Bachelor's degree, preferably in finance, economics, accounting or business administration with 1-2 years commercial credit analysis experience or equivalent is preferred.
2. Ability to read and interpret financial statements to include: Tax returns (individual and business), balance sheets, income statements, cash flow schedules, statement of owner's equity.
3. Ability to adapt and manage multiple deadlines is required.
4. A good understanding of commercial lending concepts, practices and procedures.
1. General understanding of accounting terms and principles Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including strong presentation skills.
2. Ability to communicate effectively with senior management, operational and technical staff and peers.
3. Strong computer skills and experience with MS Office products
4. Be a self-starter and take the initiative to go above and beyond.
Credit Analysis (commercial)
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement
|Date Posted||June 14, 2022|
|Date Closes||August 13, 2022|
|Address||11404 West Dodge Road Omaha, NE 68154-2576|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Work At||Omaha - FN Plaza|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories