At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.The Personal Banker is accountable to develop customer relationships, participate in business development activities and act as a subject matter expert in financial products. The role is also responsible to assist with sales development, coaching and guidance in regards to selling techniques, new products, implementing customer contact campaigns, and other business development activities.
Seeking a team oriented, positive and outgoing professional for a Personal Banker role at FNBO!
Must be available to work 7am-7pm Mon-Fri and Sat 8am-2pm.
What's in it for you
FNBO has a focus on a superior employee experience that goes hand in hand with our superior customer experience!
All Full Time and Part Time Employees are eligible for benefits including:
* Competitive Pay( Starting pay of $20hr plus incentives)
* 401k Match
* Paid time off and paid holidays
* Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flex Plans
* Employee Wellness Program
* Career development/Training/Career coaching/Job shadowing
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Employee banking benefits and other discounts
* Culture of recognition and rewards from executive leadership/managers/peers/business partners
* FNBO green Converse shoes to celebrate your 1 year anniversary - "We walk in our customers' shoes!"
Why should you choose FNBO
FNBO has a history of doing what's right for our customers and the communities we serve. This sixth generation family-owned business has become the largest privately-owned bank in the United States and has been serving customers for 160 years. FNBO is proud to be committed to our core values of Integrity, Respect, and Passion.
The spirit of teamwork has remained a key ingredient of FNBO's formula for success throughout our 160+ year history. We have fun, celebrate our wins, and strive for success. We care about our employees' well-being personally and professionally.
What will you be doing
The Personal Banker is responsible for developing customer relationships, being a subject matter expert in financial products, and offering the appropriate product at the appropriate time to help build financial well-being for our customers. These products include not only products within the branch, but also other parts of the bank to include Business Banking, Mortgage, Investments, etc. This role may participate in business development opportunities and is responsible for providing operational support as needed and perform teller duties.
Job Specific Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
* New Accounts: Proficient in opening and servicing checking accounts, savings, MMDA, debit & credit card instant issue, overdraft, and lines of credit
* Basic Advice & Guidance: Utilizing the IMPAX model, help to achieve bank growth goals by proactively reaching out to customers to identify additional products and services that fit their needs in a manner consistent with the First National Operating Philosophy.
* Digitally Engaged Teacher: proficient in using FNBO tools during sales conversations to ensure customer enrolls for online banking, downloads mobile app, set up one transfer to savings, and utilize nick names and alerts.
* Basic consumer lending: including auto, personal loans
* Proficient in referrals: work collaboratively with peers to provide referral opportunities including mortgage, FNP as key referrals, plus other referral types.
* Teller Transactions: bankers are expected to regularly work in in the teller line as scheduled, listening for customer opportunities and uncovering customer needs while building relationships with customers they may not have interacted with as regularly; bankers are expected to help out with teller audits and operational items as requested.
* Sales & Service: Actions to include: utilizing trigger calls and call lists to expand customer relationships, building internal relationships with business partners to encourage 2-way referrals, attending external business development events as assigned by branch leadership, completing timely and effective calling campaigns as assigned, utilizing the onboarding process to identify additional needs and asking for referrals from friends and family. Ensuring that products are offered and explained in a clear and straightforward manner, consistent with the actual terms of the product or service.
* Compliance: Adhere to policies and procedures, specifically recognizing high risk situations and consulting with branch leadership before proceeding. Deliver digital signature cards at least 80% of the time. Ensure any hard-signed signature cards are scanned into First Work within 24 hours of opening/uploading new accounts. Monitor Deposit/Customer workflows, FIRE database and any other assigned error reports daily. Address issues within 48 hours of notification and resolve outstanding issues within 30 days.
* Customer Experience: Support and demonstrate the FNB Operating Philosophy in every customer interaction. Minimize errors to reduce impact to customer and internal support staff. Utilize Sales Force to build and maintain customer profiles, making it possible for future customer touchpoints to be Easy, Helpful and Personal.
* Professionalism and Attendance: Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships. Must maintain regular and predictable attendance in alignment with attendance guidelines.
Personal Banker Qualifications:
1. Desire to meet the financial needs of our customers and community
2. Proven success in sales role
3. Demonstrated customer service skills
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills
5. Ability to stand for long period of times and to lift and carry 25 pounds
6. This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). Qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credit fitness and criminal background standards. Successful candidates must meet ongoing regulatory requirements including acceptable background investigation and credit report results.
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
2. Previous experience in a retail banking environment
3. Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
FNBO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer -Member FDIC
Compensation:Compensation range (base pay): $36,185.00-$57,941.00IMPORTANT - This range is for the primary posting location of: Louisville, CO - Branch
Final compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
We offer a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy. Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
401k, With Matching Contributions
Time Off Programs
Health Savings Account (HSA)/Dependent Care
Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Learn more about FNBO benefits here: https://www.fnbo.com/careers/benefits/.
For additional information regarding compensation and benefits, e-mail FNBO at TAGAdmin@fnni.com. To ensure you receive a response, include the number of this job (listed below) in the subject line of your message.Job number: R-20220062
This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). Qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credit fitness and criminal background standards. Successful candidates must meet ongoing regulatory requirements including acceptable background investigation and credit report results.
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement