At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.The Analyst II role is responsible for providing statistical and programming support for the development of FNBO's credit loss forecasting models for consumer and commercial card customers.
Risk Forecasting utilizes advanced data science and problem solving skills to understand complex trends in loss forecasting, and supports other credit management in tracking model performance.
This individual is expected to take additional responsibilities within two years of hiring and develop to provide recommendations on loss forecasting models and move to a Senior Analyst role.
- Analyzes existing loss forecasting trends for consumers and commercial card customers compared to actual performance.
- Communicate forecast results, working with cross functional areas to ensure successful interpretation.
- Complete special projects and ad-hoc projects as assigned within allotted time frames.
- Works with direction from other credit management.
- Proactively maintain regulatory compliance.
- Be proactive and respectful in all relationships.
Knowledge & Skills
- Advanced programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of statistical and data science methods
- Ability to work with data to identify complex business trends
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle stress and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services industry.
Education and Experience
- Advanced degree in decision science related field
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement