At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
Gen6, LLC is building the future of embedded credit card products and cobrand partnerships. Think of us as a product-focused tech company, rather than a traditional card issuer or bank. Our start-up mentality is going to be key to our success and we want people like YOU, who share a passion to build, on this journey with us!
As a Risk Analyst in Gen6, your role is to be an expert at risk management. You will be working with multiple business segments within the Credit Card as a Service (CaaS) team, including, credit, fraud, collections and compliance. We expect you to aid various teams in drawing insight from the data and use that information to make informed business decisions. Tasks will include using advanced analytics and methodology to analyze data to identify risk related trends and recommend strategy related changes. If you're passionate about data, love to learn, enjoy collaborating cross-functionally, and are excited to work like a startup, this is a great opportunity to grow your skills and contribute to an exciting new team.
- Develop data-driven decision strategies to support financial goals, monitor their impact and adjust according to market conditions
- Work with detailed business data to optimize performance and minimize financial loss across the credit card portfolio
- Plan and execute short-term projects from start to finish.
- Research 3rd party solutions that can replace or augment our decisioning platform
- Act as Risk's point of contact for partner and product launches, represent Risk's point of view and make sure products are launched within Risk tolerances.
- Focuses primarily on how to achieve overall analytic objectives of a project with speed and quality.
- Identify typical problems and issues during the normal course of work and take proactive actions to solve them with minimum guidance.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect operational and regulatory processes.
- Communicates effectively on general business issues.
- Interfaces with immediate project teams to ensure analytic quality of deliverables.
- BS/BA degree or higher in statistics, mathematics, economics, computer science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years work experience in risk management - preferred as a data scientist, risk analyst, or statistician
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment with an emphasis on taking initiative to solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with SQL/SAS or other analytic or reporting tools
- Has solid knowledge of business processes and data, systems and flows, as well as analytic tools and methodologies.
- Has a solid understanding of credit cards or other credit products and the regulatory requirements that govern them.
- Has some basic understanding of business and finance in the context of solution as a service business.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Works independently and proficiently. Accountable for own results.
Compensation range (base pay): $68,471.00-$109,767.00IMPORTANT - This range is for the primary posting location of: Work at Home - Nebraska
Final compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
We offer a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy. Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
401k, With Matching Contributions
Time Off Programs
Health Savings Account (HSA)/Dependent Care
Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Learn more about FNBO benefits here: https://www.fnbo.com/careers/benefits/.
For additional information regarding compensation and benefits, e-mail FNBO at TAGAdmin@fnni.com. To ensure you receive a response, include the number of this job (listed below) in the subject line of your message.Job number: R-20212229
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement