At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.This Regional Sales Manager is responsible to support credit card business development within the Automotive vertical. This includes account volume, dealer participation, dealer engagement growth within defined territory, and supporting FNBO co-brand partnerships.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for account volume, dealer participation, and dealer engagement growth within defined territory, supporting Co-Brand automotive credit card partnership.
1. Perform regular in-person visits to dealerships within assigned territory to:
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with key dealership personnel (Dealer Principal, General Manager, Finance Manager, Parts Manager and Service Manager)
- Increase awareness of credit product by meeting prospective dealerships and non-engaged personnel within participating dealerships
- Coordinate credit card product and promotion training sessions for new dealers and/or dealer employees; performing training if required
- Maintain regular contact schedule with participants, prospects and partner field management to ensure consistent/increased production
- Meet production and growth requirements and objectives
2. Regularly partner with regional sales teams within partner, and partner-vendor organizations to secure new dealer agreements, and increase engagement from existing dealers
3. Participate in National and regional partner tradeshows/events, and applicable field organization meetings to promote the credit card program
4. Ensure any compliance issues are addressed with dealers within territory
5. Travel required (overnight in many cases) up to 70%
6.ã??Document results and duties in Salesforce and other documentation as needed
7. Complete all required administrative work (timecards, reporting, calendars, etc.) in a thorough and timely manner
1. High school diploma or equivalent required
2. Minimum of three (3) years of external sales experience required
3. Permanent address must be maintained within assigned territory, preferably near a major airport
1. Bachelor's degree preferred
2. Three (3) years of dealership, auto/auto aftermarket, or credit card experience preferred
3. Account management experience preferred
4. Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
5. Working knowledge of CRM software, preferably Salesforce
6. Ability to work independently, in home office
Incumbent should reside in Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire or Maine.
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement