At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.$18 per Hour
Available during hours of 7 am to 9 pm, Monday thru Friday. Schedule to be determined at a later date.
Handle customer inbound fraud and dispute emails and phone calls. This role will create a case by obtaining details of the fraud or dispute. At times, outbound calls to customers to obtain information will be necessary. Association and Federal regulations must be followed when entering a case and department standards for accuracy and productivity, must additionally be met. The environment of this role is fast paced, and each case is different therefore initiative, customer focus and adaptability are important attributes to be successful in this role. While interacting with customers at times conflict resolution skills will be required.
- Create fraud and dispute case files to a meet or exceed department standards of quality and productivity.
- Work independently with customers over the phone to answer and/or ask questions regarding their disputed transactions on both Debit and Credit Card accounts.
- Multi-task oriented (i.e. handle phone calls while indexing emails)
- Access and understand available resources to adequately communicate fraud and dispute details in writing to department production agents.
- While working with customers, recognize different communication styles and adjust your communication accordingly.
- Demonstrate professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
- Practice the principles of the "intended Customer Experience" (iCX), First National's "Mission and Values" and support the company/departments goals/strategic plan.
- Be proactive and respectful in all relationships to maintain constructive working relationships.
- Understand and adhere to all bank policy, laws and regulations applicable to role.
- Be accountable for continuous performance to complete the job assigned.
- Exchange ideas and information in concise and logical ways.
- Fully engaged in team communication and, on occasion, provides guidance to team as appropriate.
- Adhere to FNBO's Attendance guidelines by having regular and predictable attendance.
- Effectively manages on/off the phone time to ensure team is meeting or exceeding department set goals.
Understand and comply with the Bank's BSA/AML Program, which includes, but is not limited to the following Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. Complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls, as required. Report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations. Report any suspicious customer and/or account activity. If applicable, ensure direct reports meet the above requirements and take action to address employee performance issues.
Knowledge, Skills, Education, & Experience:
- High School diploma and/or equivalent experience.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Focus on attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task as needed. Use of dual monitors and multiple systems to gather information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong typing and reading comprehension skills.
- Team oriented, yet able to work independently in a diverse fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to problem solve and take ownership of work.
- Proven decision-making and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Knowledge of Association and Compliance Regulations.
- Knowledge of diverse banking products and processes.
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement