At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
As an Analyst II, System Support, you will be responsible for being a mortgage origination system expert with the ability to help on escalated issues and coordinate with IT and our vendors if necessary. You will evaluate current processes and systems and recommend changes to improve our customer and employee experiences. You will make technical configuration changes in the system and be responsible for controlled releases and end-user satisfaction. You will take change requests from business units, understand business requirements, and write logic statements to meet the requirements. You will lead mid to large projects of some complexity. You will also help assist in setting the strategic direction regarding enhancements and investments to improve the organization.
- System Support:
- Responsible for the performance, reliability and maintenance of the Encompass mortgage loan origination system.
- Advanced knowledge for assigned applications through training and experience.
- Performs escalation support and issue resolution through research across multiple systems and data.
- Work closely with business and operations team regarding system enhancements.
- Provide input into the application roadmap for further improvement and development, including helping prioritize development.
- Work with IT and/or third party vendors for support, upgrades and implementations.
- Business Analysis:
- Seeks opportunity to learn, automate, document, share, educate, and improve the mortgage processes and systems.
- Lead requirements analysis with stakeholders ensuring that requirements are complete, consistent, concise, and comprehensive.
- Provides metrics and other documentation to support analysis and findings.
- Perform testing of process and system changes and coordinate end user testing.
- Reporting and Data Analytics: Coordinate, track and respond to data needs and requests from across the home mortgage division.
- Designs, develops and maintains reports using SQL Server Management Studio and SQL Server Report Builder.
- Develop and process daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly standard and ad-hoc reports (basic to advanced).
- Analyze new data requests and create recommendations for the development of new system reporting.
- Training and Development: Enhance end users' knowledge, understanding and competency with the Empower system.
- Identify, develop and recommend training opportunities that meet and support end user needs.
- Develop and update system documentation for training support.
- Participate in training sessions as an advisor with regard to use of new/enhanced systems.
- Business Relationship Management: Knowledge, skills and behaviors that foster a productive relationship between Operations departments and their business partners.
- Communicates effectively with business units to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
- Manages business unit's expectations effectively.
- Project: Aim to increase the likelihood that projects or initiatives deliver the intended results and outcomes.
- Participates in small to medium projects as assigned by management.
- Contributes to project team meetings and assists team members in critical decision making and planning; assists in execution, control and closure of projects; meet regularly with project manager(s).
- Compliance: Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to design new system solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements, all with the aim of improving business efficiency and productivity.
- Ability to implement, configure and test feasible solutions.
- Demonstrate a consultative approach with the ability to analyze stakeholder's needs.
- SQL writing skills
- Excellent communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build collaborative relationships, listen and actively contribute to discussions.
- Bachelor's degree in business-related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of banking experience (Operations, Mortgage)
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Problem solving ability with strong analytical skills
- Report writing experience using SQL
- General knowledge of GL balancing
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to multi-task while adhering to multiple timetables of completion
- Business case development
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement