At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
First National Bank of Omaha is seeking a talented and motivated Junior Developer to join our Mobile Delivery Team. We are looking for someone some experience with mobile development (iOS or Android) and a desire to learn!
This role resides on a highly collaborative and constructive team that requires strong teamwork and communication, including:
- Ability to work with a variety of mixed skills: analysts, business owners, designers, other developers, peer application development teams.
- Flexibility and the ability to switch gears to adjust to team strengths and changing requirements.
- An emphasis on working with the team, rather than alone.
- A desire to achieve team consensus and shared understanding.
- A willingness to pair program.
- Collaborating across disciplines.
You'll participate in a number of activities supporting our Agile environment, including:
- Designing, developing, and supporting programs and apps.
- Writing and executing unit and other automated tests.
- Participating in Agile ceremonies, such as backlog grooming, sprint planning and task estimation.
- Identifying and resolving technical debt.
- Helping to troubleshoot multi-tier problems.
- Participating in team planning process to ensure timely project completion.
- Fulfilling other duties as required by the team.
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement