At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.Exempt | Monday Through Friday
Reporting to the Managing Director, Brand, Creative & Advertising, the Head of Brand Development & Management will develop, monitor and oversee FNBO's brand strategy and implementation across multiple Paid, Earned, Shared and Owned channels to deliver integrated marketing solutions based on business goals. He or she will additionally share brand engagement and awareness insights as well as work cross company to ensure adherence to FNBO brand standards, including brand expression and logo usage, by assisting various business groups with insights, best brand practices and helping create solutions for emerging work and new customer experiences.
The Head of Brand will also be responsible for legal trademarking strategies and best positioning FNBOs trademark assets to protect and grow the FNBO brand in market. Finally, this role will develop and/or acquire brand content for the express purpose of internal brand placement in various corporate communications to build consistent adoption and utilization of the brand.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
- Capture and share city level brand insights cross company for the purpose of helping various business groups in growth and retention strategies.
- Develop and deploy inspirational and informative branded content for employee use and awareness.
- Develop creative and marketing strategies to build and strengthen our brand identity through implementation of traditional, print and digital channels in target markets.
- Ensure consistency of brand identity and message experience among audiences across our multi-state markets through active management of our brand strategy via brand vision, value proposition and adherence to guidelines.
- Develop, deploy and analyze brand research efforts, including consumer and customer insights, persona-based segmentation, competitive intelligence and industry trends to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention.
- Maintain strong brand integrity across all Enterprise Marketing initiatives and communications, including master brand standards and portfolio of products offered by FNBO.
- Oversee brand presence and content approach on FNBO's corporate website, fnbo.com and all company assets.
- Secure and actively manage the company's trademarks and service marks.
- Join a dynamic team committed to upholding our brand reputation by delivering industry-leading creative, marketing and advertising solutions with impact.
Collaborate with Enterprise Marketing leadership team, internal stakeholders and external agencies to develop, manage and implement FNBO brand marketing and media efforts across target markets to acquire new customers and retain / grow relationships with existing customers. Oversee multi-faceted, high visibility branding projects, serving as project leader and creative liaison with internal stakeholders and external agencies in development and implementation of brand creative associations in line with business goals. Manage FNBO brand campaigns in cooperation with Enterprise Marketing and Segment business partners, HR, Internal Communications and City Ambassadors to develop and deploy enterprise and community specific creative solutions to market. Serve as FNBO brand guardian and expert in development, management and oversight of the master brand system, identity guidelines and activation of our brand assets in market. Develop and lead active annual monitoring of our aided and unaided brand awareness metrics across our communities, including surveys, focus groups, creative testing. Partner with Enterprise Marketing leads purchasing traditional and digital media on development of Brand Attribution Model and Brand Scorecard (awareness + engagement) at the city level and across corporate sponsorship properties. Collaborate with CX and Enterprise Strategy/Marketing Automation teams to understand customer insights on brand experience and actively adjust strategies, messaging and creative as needed. Develop and maintain employee brand portal and online standards based on knowledge of industry best practices and emerging strategies to ensure brand marketing is effective at achieving our business goals. BSA Compliance: Understand and comply with FNBO's BSA/AML Program, which includes, but is not limited to the following: (Ongoing)
- Comply with FNBO Customer Identification Program and Customer Due Diligence Policy
- Identify, monitor and report suspicious activity
- Complete BSA/AML training in a timely manner as directed by management
- Understand and adhere to all bank policy, laws and regulations applicable to role
- Report all Compliance issues, violations of law or regulations in accordance with the steps defined in the FNBO Compliance Accountability Program
- Strong passion and love for the work in all areas of brand strategy, creative strategy and project management fundamentals.
- Creative, advertising and marketing communication skills.
- Curious and critical-thinking mindset, looking for new ways to solve creative problems.
- Relationship-oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
- Collaboration first - ability to seamlessly work across multiple groups in service to shared outcomes.
- Sense of urgency and flexibility in approach - responsiveness to work requests, deadlines and approaches responsibilities with excitement and eagerness.
- Detail-oriented with acute ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- 5+ years in branding, marketing, advertising, retail banking, agency or equivalent.
- Trademark experience required.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing or demonstrated experience in marketing-related field.
- Understanding of brands, branding and marketing mix.
- Knowledge of media buying experience and understanding performance objectives behind media placements.
- Ability to analyze and execute against competitor, customer and market insights.
- Knowledgeable in agency management and overall creative development process.
- Ability to work and communicate in team setting, while managing time and multiple projects independently and proactively.
- Inclination to take initiative to solve problems - perseverance and determination.
- Appreciates fast-paced environment with high tolerance for change.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter, passionate for the work and can-do attitude.
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement